REST API Index
In this section, the word
instance refers to any object type supported
by eNMS. In a request,
<instance_type> can be any of the following:
- Retrieve an instance Returns the attributes of an existing instance.
- Delete an instance Deletes an instance.
- Create or update an instance Builds or modifies existing instance.
- Retrieve a list of instances - simple Using a simple GET where filter criteria easily fit into the URL to return a list of instances that match criteria with set attributes.
- Retrieve a list of instances - custom Using a POST, this endpoint provides all the filtering functionality found in the user interface, allowing selection of the return attributes plus enhanced filtering.
- Run a service Run an existing service.
- Get status or results of service Return results of a completed service, or the status of a service if currently running.
- Retrieve device configuration Returns the device configuration stored for a device.
- Migrate between applications Provides import/export functionality to migrate data between eNMS instances.
- Ping application Tests whether the application is running and responding.
- Get worker stats Get information of workers and currently running services.
- Administrative Provides access to many endpoints found in the administration panel.